There are two categories of manmade EMR exposure: extremely low frequency (ELF) and high frequency exposure, known as radio frequency (RF). These terms do not relate to the level of reaction with the body, but describe the wavelength frequency range they produce.
Extremely low frequency (ELF) radiation is emitted from electricity and all appliances.
Factors to consider:
• Overhead power lines create EMR fields, which vary according to the amount of current running through them. An example of this is that there will be larger EMR fields in the middle of summer at 7pm when the load of cooking, washing and electronic entertainment is at its highest.
• Electromagnetic radiation is caused by our electrical systems and is measured in milligauss with a Gauss meter up to 100Mg. Readings over 4Mg are deemed dangerous to animals and humans.
• Some appliances create EMF fields of up to 3 metres in radius. Examples are fridges, CRT TV or PC/Laptop screen, plasma and LED TVs, bedside lamps, computers, meter boxes and old power points that are worn or damaged.
• If the earth wire at the mains meter box is grounded to the building’s water pipe, which was common practice many years ago, then the pipe will emit an EMR field. This can compromise the effectiveness and safety of grounding equipment.
• Lights and electrical appliances such as TVs create a leaked or imprinted form of EMF. This means that even when electrical items are switched off there is an unhealthy EMR field present.
Factors to consider:
• High frequency radiation is generated from all wireless devices, such as TVs, smart meters, Bluetooth, baby monitors, cordless phones and WiFi.
• Wireless routers, PC modems, baby monitors, cordless phones, mobile phones, two-way radios and microwave ovens all give off high frequency EMF radiation.
• Digital TVs give off a huge radius of 5 metres + in front of the screen which means that your property or living spaces may be affected – not only by your own digital TV, but your neighbours’, if it is facing into your property. The frequency of the digital TV has been shown to be particularly unhealthy and is associated with the physical symptoms of lethargy, nausea, headaches and skin rashes.
• Smart meters create a RF field of approximately 1.5 metres. They are constantly sending out information to the signal tower so create a lot of energetic disturbance.
• Digital clock radios create a RF field of up to 0.5 metres in front of the screen.
• Larger outside influences are mobile phone towers, TV or radio broadcasting stations and towers. It has been shown that bees can’t find their way back to their hive if a phone is placed within it. They rely on the communication of the earth’s electromagnetic field.
• Some of the larger communication towers which have the large microwave drums attached can carry a field of up to 400 metres away from the tower.
Earth magnetic grid lines are all standing waves (walls) of EMF which can only be harmonised, not dissolved. The area where grid lines cross is known as a cube.
The wider the grid line, the bigger the cube and the more dangerous it is to life forms. For example, a person sleeping with a Benker or 400-meter grid crossing over them is at a much higher risk of cell damage and organ stress than having only a single grid line over them. Earth magnetic grid lines cannot be moved or dissipated; the key is harmonisation.
Water veins are earth radiation EMR fields. They can vary in width but are usually between 35cm to 4 meters wide. These can project from ground level to a height of around 1.2 meters. Water veins can run in any direction and are 2 degrees warmer than the ground either side of the vein. As water interacts with radioactive minerals it can release cancer-causing radon gas. This radon gas is a big problem in the USA where there is a lot of radioactive material underground.
Black water can be described as groundwater lying just under the surface which has the presence of radioactive matter. This can cause some people to suffer quite severe geopathic stress imprinting in the body, more so than the single charge from the radioactive matter within the ground itself.
Coal deposits which are close to the surface create earth radiation EMR which emanates up to around 15 meters above the ground. Statistics have shown that people who are frequently exposed to the resonance from coal often suffer from conditions of the liver.
Another energetic influence over a property may be from airborne pollutants such as heavy metals. Heavy metals carry positive charged ions which are associated with causing organ stress similar to that of EMR from earth radiation.
Motor vehicle emissions are a major source of contaminants including arsenic, cadmium, cobalt, nickel, lead, vanadium and zinc amongst others.
Nuclear power plants release contaminates of caesium 134 & 137 and strontium 90. Countries which have nuclear power have a strong presence of these heavy metals in the air which can be easily read using Google Earth. France has the greatest number of nuclear power plants in Europe and America.
Other issues are mercury dust from coal fired power plants and chemtrails, which also contain aluminium, caesium and strontium.
Heavy metals are a health risk though they are associated with causing disease in all areas of the body, from skin to lung conditions, heart problems and central nervous system dysfunction.
Outgassing is the release of toxic odours from sources as diverse as new carpets, plastics, paints, petrol, chemicals and fertilizers. Besides creating a toxic odour, outgassing also creates a positive charge field. For example, a petrol station may create an imprinted field from the petrol in the tanks underground for up to 60 metres around it.
Outgassing odours also contain Xenoestrogen, a hormone cell disruptor that imitates oestrogen. This has become a big issue of our time and is associated with hormone related conditions in both men and women and the quick onset of puberty in children.
Emotional imprints are positively charged EMR fields caused by someone’s emotional distress and will often couple with an illness imprint. For example, you may encounter a liver imprint along with a “livid” emotional imprint, or a “depression” emotional imprint coupled with a heart illness imprint. These could belong to yourself or a previous occupant. These energetic fields are left in a space and can either affect your own recovery, or impact others entering into the space. This is why certain places can carry certain energies and emotional patterns.
For example, if one is always looking into a mirror and a certain thought coupled with an emotional state is present, this is often returned to again and again. These patterns are hard to break free from with the mind only, as they are energetically held within the space – so the space also needs to be harmonised, just as with any other positive EMF resonance.
Illness imprints are a result of a resonance from a person who has a severe illness. The diseased body creates a positively charged EMF strong enough to leave an imprint within the space. Often liver, heart or pancreas illness imprints are found within a property. The illness imprint will cause associated organ stress in everyone who enters that space.
A death imprint is an imprinted electromagnetic field where either a person or animal has passed away. These are also known as a bioplasmic field or dense etheric matter of astral fragments. From the imprint, a spirit line occurs, radiating out either side of the imprint and this “fragmented astral” energy can be large, spreading to the boundaries of a property or even further.
The astral fragments can be referred to as an “entity”, due to their behaviour. These fragments can be highly unhelpful as they are able to lodge or imprint into the etheric fields of living beings.
Spirit lines are 20cm wide and are evidence of astral fragmentation in a building.
Death imprints are the energy field left after the death of an animal or human and are the size of the actual being that died in that particular place.
Fragmented astral fields can spread throughout the boundaries of the entire building.
Interestingly, there were no death imprints in Australia over 200 years old. This is because the Australian Aboriginals, who were masters of the energies of the land, knew how to dissolve the imprints. However, when the Europeans arrived and started to massacre the Aboriginals, the death imprints were not able to be dissolved.